Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rawlings' 12” Sandlot Glove: A Family Heirloom in the Making

Rawlings' Sandlot 12” glove is a brand-new glove with a well-worn look.

This glove's retro black leather, antiqued lacing and quick break-in time make it feel as though it's been in your family for years.

The glove (model number SL12XTCB) features a Trap-Eze web and is a favorite of pitchers and infielders.

"As I began managing my oldest boy's Little League team, I began to regret my parents' selling of my high school glove. This glove helped me overcome that. It broke in quickly and felt like I've had it a long time. I look forward to passing it on to my son when he outgrows the 11" Rawlings glove we got him for his birthday," wrote mcskipper in an online review at RawlingsGear.com.

"I bought this glove just to play catch with, and like it very much. It fits well and is comfortable to wear. You can adjust the lacing of the 'finger' between the thumb and index finger to help shape the pocket (tighter at the top and looser at the bottom),” wrote Backburner in another online review.

Rawlings' Sandlot 12” glove is also available for left-handed players under model number SL12XTCB-RH.

For that extra touch, this glove can be engraved or personalized.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to buy your Rawlings' Sandlot SL12XTCB glove.

No comments: