This glove series combines Rawlings heritage with a pro player influence – Heritage Pro.
Using Rawlings' most popular patterns, the new Heritage Pro line promotes player confidence no matter the position. Each glove is designed for a specific position on the field to allow athletes to play at their highest level.
Features include a pre-oiled leather shell that breaks in to each player's preference; soft, full-grain leather palm and fingerback linings for comfort; and USA-tanned leather lacing for durability.
Four new models now sport a sherry look with camel laces:
- The 12.75” outfield glove (model number HP1275) features the Pro H web and conventional back. It is available for left-handed players as model number HP1275-RH.
- The 12” infield or pitcher’s glove (model number HP1200) features the Basket web and conventional back. It is available for left-handed players as model number HP1200-RH.
- The 11.75” infield or pitcher’s glove (model number HP1175) features the Modified Trap-Eze web and conventional back. It is available for left-handed players as model number HP1175-RH.
- The 11.5” infield glove (model number HP1150) features the Pro I web and conventional back.
- The 33” catcher’s mitt (model number HPCM33) features the 1-piece Solid web and conventional back.
These gloves can be engraved for an additional charge.
Visit Rawlings' official online store or contact a Rawlings Customer Care representative at 866-678-GEAR(4327) for more information on Rawlings’ Heritage Pro gloves.